Free Download UFS Explorer Professional Recovery full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is wrapped in a user-friendly interface with clear guidance for each data recovery step.
Overview of UFS Explorer Professional Recovery
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery is a universal data recovery solution for most widespread cases of data loss. The software offers direct access to non-damaged file systems of Windows, Linux, and macOS, allows reconstructing corrupted ones, and easily retrieves lost and deleted data from various storages, including internal and portable hard disks, USB flash drives, memory cards, virtual machines, and disk images.
Among technologies supported by the program are Windows Dynamic Disks, Apple Software RAID, Linux LVM, VMware, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, QEMU, XEN, etc. Thanks to the advanced scanning techniques, the utility can thoroughly examine the storage for lost and deleted files and recover them with maximum efficiency. Still, operating in a safe read-only mode, the program doesn’t modify the affected digital medium. Moreover, the application enables the user to specify parameters for storage reading and create a disk image with the possibility to define read timeout, block size, etc., as well as rules for omitting damaged sectors.
Features of UFS Explorer Professional Recovery
- The program fits data recovery from a variety of physical devices
- UFS Explorer Professional Recovery offers direct access to the intact content
- Provided that the volume metadata has not been seriously damaged
- The software offers several scanning options, including a quick scan for defined file system types
- UFS Explorer Professional Recovery is enhanced with a set of helpful options for increased convenience
- The application provides the possibility to select the method of disk access
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more