On the Wayfire website, which can be accessed through the link wifires.net one of our top priorities is the privacy of visitors to the site, and on this page we will mention all the information about visitors that the Wayfire site can collect and how to use it
Information We Collect
When requesting personal information, it will be explained why personal information that may be requested from you while browsing the Wayfire website.
When you use the contact us form, we will receive additional information about you such as your name/email/phone number or any additional information that you voluntarily send in addition to the content of your message.
When you register on our Wifire, we will ask you for your name, e-mail address and phone number if needed.
How we use your collected information
We use the information collected about visitors to our site Wifire in several things, including:
- Improving and maintaining the site to avoid errors and create a suitable environment for all visitors
- Improve, customize and expand the site to provide visitors with sufficient information about the desired purpose
- Understand and analyze how we use our Wayfire website
- Developing new services, features and features on the site
- Communicate with you either directly or through one of our site cadres (Wayfire) to provide you with updates and new topics related to the site or your interests
- Identify the sources and number of traffic in addition to the geographical locations of visitors in order to provide appropriate content to visitors on our site Wayfire
- Email you
- Find and fight fraud
The Wayfire website follows standard procedures for collecting cookie information for visitors as all hosting companies do for websites, where we access information about the IP address in addition to the type of browser and Internet service provider (ISP) in addition to the date, time and referral pages through which our site was accessed and the number of clicks made on the site may be calculated. The purpose of this is to analyze the performance of the pages in addition to tracking the movement of users within the site and collecting demographic information that may help us develop our site (Wayfire) to suit the traffic of visitors and their requirements.
Any other website uses the Wayfire website "Cookie Information" where cookie information is used to store users' preferences as well as the pages or posts visited and this information is used to improve the experience of visitors and provide appropriate content to them based on the type of browser and other information that may be collected about them For more information about
"cookies" you can visit the site "What is Cookie Information".
Wayfire has no access to or control over these "cookies" used by third party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To find out more detailed information about managing cookies with specific web browsers, it can be found on the websites of browsers.
In-site advertisements "adsense" Adsense
CCPA privacy rights (don't sell my personal information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, visitors in California have the right to
require any organization that collects visitors' personal data to disclose specific categories and portions of personal data that the company has collected about visitors.
Request an institution or entity to delete any personal data collected about visitors.
Request companies that sell personal information to visitors not to sell this information.
If you submit an application, we have a month to respond to you if you wish to submit one of the previous requests.
GDPR data protection rights
We would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user has the right to:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request correction of any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that information that you believe to be incomplete.
- Right to erasure - you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing - You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request the transfer of data collected by us to another organization, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
- If you place an order, we have one month to get back to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact form on our website or through the email directly below the page.
Information about use by children
Another part of our priority as the Wayfire team is to add protection for children while using the Internet.We encourage parents and guardians to monitor, participate in and guide children's online activity.
Yfire does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will make every effort to promptly remove this information from our records.
All visitors to the Wayfire website can contact us directly through the contact form on our website or through direct communication via the following e-mail: