Free Download LibreCAD's latest version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is a 2D CAD drawing tool based on the community edition.
Overview of LibreCAD
It is a free Open Source CAD application for Windows. Support and documentation are free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors, and developers. You, too, can also get involved.
It is an efficient and helpful application that be used to generate 2D CAD files, providing you with numerous tools and options that you can use. You can also open existing DXF files created by similar utilities and edit their contents without any limitations.
Features of LibreCAD
- Themed icons option
- Exclusive snap mode
- Custom menu creator
- Custom toolbar creator
- Boost version in the About window
- Links to the contributor's page and LICENSE in the About window
- Copy the button in the About window
- Di for divide
- Mp for properties
- Option to load a user-defined stylesheet
- Automatic title bar orientation for the command line
- Option to load preset style (tip: fusion is cross-platform)
- Actions to toggle the visibility of dock areas
- Alphabetical sorting on toolbars and dock widgets
- Holding a shift in the default selection mode creates a deselection window
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more